Top Ten Tuesday: Book Titles That Are Complete Sentences

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

This week's Top Ten Tuesday prompt is Book Titles That Are Complete Sentences. I had fun scouring my shelves for this one, and surprisingly struggled to come up with ten! I'll let the covers speak for themselves on this one...






I'm aware The Famous Five book is a bit of a cop out but I was struck haha! Feel free to leave links to your lists, I'm really interested to see what everyone has come up with this week!


Comments

  1. Oh nice picks! This was a fun topic!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny Sparrow Knows the Future is such a great title!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-book-titles-that-are-complete-sentences/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title EVERYONE BRAVE IS FORGIVEN. Now, I just need to read the book!

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! We Were Liars made it onto my list too.

    My TTT: https://memorymeetsimagination.wordpress.com/2021/05/18/top-ten-tuesday-book-titles-that-are-complete-sentences/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment