Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Books Released in the Last Ten Years

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
Today's topic is Favourite Books Released in the Last Ten Years (one book per year). This one was really fun, but also really difficult!

NB: For anyone else wanting to have a go at this the easiest way by far is to sort your 'read' list on Goodreads by publication date!


2019 (so far): THE FLAT SHARE - Rom-com perfection. SO cute.

2018: LEGENDARY - Rare instance where the sequel is even better than the original?

2017: CARAVAL - I read this one purely because of the hype and now I'm obsessed.

2016: THE HATING GAME - I suspect this will be on quite a few lists today!

2015: KIT - European Mulan based on a true story. One of my all time favourites.

2014: WE WERE LIARS - That ending had me stunned.

2013: FANGIRL - Another favourite that is well worth the hype

2012: THE EDGE OF NEVER - I love me some sexy angst.

2011: THE NIGHT CIRCUS - This one blew my mind!

2010: MY LAST DUCHESS - aka The American Heiress

What are some of your favourite reads from the past decade? Leave me links to your lists in the comments, I'd love to take a look!


Comments

  1. I loved Legendary and Caraval too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/05/28/top-ten-tuesday-213/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Caraval series so much! Still haven't read Finale yet though...

      Delete
  2. Wow, European Mulan sounds good.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO good! If you like historical fiction I'd definitely recommend it. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. The Night Circus has sat on my bookshelf for years, unread. I really should get to it... Fangirl has been a recent acquisition on kindle. I'm glad to see them on lists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read them both years after they were actually published but they're definitely worth the hype!

      Delete
  4. I loved FANGIRL and THE NIGHT CIRCUS, too. I've seen both on lots of lists today, so evidently we're not the only ones with excellent taste :)

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kit sounds really interesting! Of course Fangirl is a great book too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh nice picks!! Totally with you on Legendary! Who would've thought the sequel could top the first book?! Love this series sooo much!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Fangirl! I also really liked The Night Circus :) Great Choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caraval series is one of my all-time favorites. Each one gets better and better and I'm so sad it's over. What will I do with myself!

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to get round to reading the Caraval series - I've had the first one since it came out (bought almost purely because it reminded me of The Night Circus) but I just never picked it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment