Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Want With Me While Stranded on a Desert Island

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Today's prompt is Books I'd Want With Me While Stranded on a Desert Island. I was spoilt for choice with this one, can't I just take my whole TBR pile!? These are the books I eventually narrowed it down to... 

Malibu Rising/The Thursday Murder Club - Two new-ish releases I own that I STILL haven't got around to reading!


The Hating Game/The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets - Two all time favourites that I could reread endlessly. 


Peter Pan - An all time favourite. Also Neverland is basically a desert island right? It might give me some survival tips!


The Island of Adventure - Again this might prove useful!


The Complete Works of Jane Austen/William Shakespeare. These should keep me going for a while!


Paris - The biggest book on my shelves, and one that I'm yet to tackle. Much as I'd love to read it I probably never will to be honest. Unless I'm stranded somewhere with it... 


The Three Musketeers - I've been midway through this for a while now. Maybe this would be a good opportunity to finish it! 


Which books made your lists this week? Let me know, and leave your links below so I can check out your lists! :)

Comments

  1. Three Musketeers is something I have been meaning to read... my knowledge of it is limited to films and the sublime Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds! I hope you enjoy The Thursday Murder Club, it was great fun!
    This is my TTT list of books I'd want with me - although I found it impossible to keep it to ten and am itching to add others to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks! I chose books I wouldn't want to be without. Lol. In my head I plan for the rescue boat to come along before I'm even finished with my ten!


    GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put a couple Jane Austen books on my list too! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE THURSDAY MURDER CLUB is a great escapist read. I loved it! Hope you will as well, although I also hope it doesn't take getting stranded on a deserted island for you to get to it :)

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list. I would also probably take The Hating Game on a deserted island with me. I also think that I would take the complete works of William Shakespeare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Malibu Rising recently, very underwhelming but it'd be good company on an island, that's for sure. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/ten-books-i-want-to-read-by-the-end-of-2021/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment