Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Books of 2020



How is it that time of year already!? As always, choosing just ten books from the many brilliant ones I've read this year was a tricky task, but there were a few standout titles for me too. So, without further ado, here are my top ten books of 2020:







The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society - Officially an all time favourite! 
The Glittering Hour - A beautiful, emotional love story set in the roaring twenties.
One Day in December - Another one that's worth the hype. 
Finale - The epic conclusion to the Caraval series
Brideshead Revisited - One of those books I've been meaning to read for years.
Red, White & Royal Blue - Swoon. Already looking forward to a reread of this one! 
Wicked by Design - Exactly the kind of fun, escapist read I've needed this year.
Three Women and a Boat - A gentle, relaxing read to escape the everyday.
The Inheritance Games - Clever, compelling, and so addictive.
Christmas at Frozen Falls - I'm a sucker for books set in Scandinavia/Lapland!

Honorable mentions also go to these three beauties - all of which would have easily made my list had I not decided to discount re-reads! 




Tell me some of your favourite reads from 2020? Hope you're all having a lovely festive season, and here's to 2021!


Comments

  1. I've heard so many good things about The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed The Guernsey Literary and Potatoe Peel Society also. And the Traverlers Wife I tried numerous times and couldn't complete it.

    My post. http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2021/01/favourite-reads-of-2020.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment